Thursday 7 March 2013

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Sketch

A very simple card from me this week. I have gone back to using a very simple greeting from this set

FRCL171 All Through the Year

You could use up leftover strips of patterned paper and card. I've used papers from a new 6 by 6 pad that Woodware will be stocking. I love the combination of purple, yellow and green

I've added faux stitching and some pearls to lift the design.

Pop along to the Woodware Blog for other ideas using this sketch.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely simple bright not over worked card sometimes we all forget to staffing this is lovely thanks for sharing xxx Ann littler xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this isn't repeated but just wanted to say what a lovely card simple bright and not over worked we all forget to stop adding at times thanks for sharing. xxx Ann littler xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...