Sunday 2 December 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Christmas gift

Apologies for the delay in my post but I hit a technical snag with my blog... photo space! Seems I have my full allocation of pics and they want me to pay for more space... so I unfortunately I have had to go back and delete some pics!! Nothing for nothing in this world....

For this post I have used a set of Stampendous stamps

Time Flies

and some number 'Chippies'
I thought it would make a nice present as you could include a CD of pics taken along the year.

I coloured the 'Chippies' with Rocket Red Gold Brilliance ink and highlighted with a Sakura gold pen.

I have used Mark Richard gold 'Metals' and pale blue 'Candy Bonbon' to bling up the tin.
Pop along to the Woodware Blog to see other Christmas gifts ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...