Tuesday 13 November 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Cute Christmas

Out of all the snowmen I have drawn this is probably my all time favourite. The colour scheme I have chosen is probably the cute part of the challenge.... very pastel!

FRS222 Patch Snowman

I have coloured him in using Sakura Soufflé pens. There is no shading so nice and easy... just fill in. This is quite a large stamp but quick to complete as actually there is not a lot of colouring in to do!

I have glittered him in patches using the clear Sakura glaze pen as a glue and ultra fine Stampendous clear glitter.
The tag is made from shrink plastic. I used another one of my new Christmas Stamps... a large wording

FRS124 Most Wonderful Christmas

Of course I have added some fab 'Glitter Domes'... a must have for this years cards!!

For more cut ideas pop along to the Woodware Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...