Monday 19 November 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Black and White Christmas

As  soon as I saw the challenge for this week I knew I wanted to use my 'Noel' stamp. I've been dying to see it in this colour scheme.

FRS219 Huge Noel

As I didn't have any suitable black and white papers I decided to make my own using some of my new background stamps.

I have used the three following stamps;

FRS233 We Wish You
FRS227 Curly Stitched Background
FRS230 Tiny Dots

After cutting out the relevant letters I sponged the edges. This time instead of paper piecing I have raised the letters using foam pads. The ribbon has been heated with a heat gun to make it extra curly.

Follow the 'Black and White' theme on the Woodware Blog this week

3 comments:

  1. Wow- what a stylish card. And what a good idea using background stamps to create your own patterned paper. I love it!
    Christina x A Maze of Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, very elegant. Missed this before, as we on holiday. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, very elegant. missed this before as we on holiday, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...