Saturday 24 March 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - Colours of Spring

I thought that with Easter coming up I would link the two together. It is probably more common to think of spring colours as being soft and muted but I tend to think of bright yellows for the daffodils and reds for the tulips! Of course there is also the beautiful blue skies that are so welcomed after the grey of winter.


For the stamping I have used a really great set:
FRCL147 Eggy Fun


There is a rather large outline of an egg and two borders in the set which I have used for the basket
The basket was stamped on brown card and the shading was achieved using a VersaMark Pen. I used a white Sakura pen fof the highlights.


There are lots of little element stamps in the set and I have used some of them to decorate my eggs.


It's a versatile stamp set and there is an element of fun as you can stamp a large egg shaped rabbit!


Why not pop along to the Woodware blog for more ideas from the design team.

2 comments:

  1. A really fun card and so imaginative! I love your bright colours too, especially with the little white highlights, dotty paper and dotty ribbon.
    Christina A Maze of Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set of images! I always forget to add the highlights, and its soooooo effective. Wonderful Spring card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...