Monday 5 March 2012

More doodling...

Another card using doodling and Peel Off's. Again it's my new 'Mum Round' design. This time I have kept the doodling within the frame.


Again I have kept the mounting very simple to achieve an elegant look.


I have to say that it is making me look at my Peel Off's and stamps in a completely different way. That's very good for the creative juices...


I now have quite a few doodled designs waiting to be mounted....


I'm trying to do one each day!
I have used Sakura Stardust pens from the dark range for the colouring. I have water coloured them for a softer look.

2 comments:

  1. another beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your new blog colours!
    This was one of your lovely cards from stitches that inspired our class - and yes, we have all been busy doodling away again today!
    Christina A Maze of Memories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...