Thursday 23 February 2012

Woodware Design Team Challenge - 40 Shades of green

For the challenge this week I have chosen to use some of my new Peel Off's. Last year I designed some Oriental pots so this year I have added a teapot and cups. 


FRANCOISE - ORIENTAL TEAPOTS 94279


The greeting is from this stamp:

BLOSSOM TEAPOT - CLEAR MAGIC SINGLES  FRS114




As you can see there are not 40 shades of green on this card but there are a few nevertheless with a touch of gold and black! 
I have used Sakura Pens to colour in. I have used Glaze, Metallic and Stardust pens. I like to combine the different effects the pen create for a more interesting look. They combine so well!


I have added some pale green Mark Richards Dots. I like the subtleness of the Dots. Woodware are stocking the smaller clear version which can be coloured very nicely with the Sakura Identi pens. So looking forward to playing with those!! 


Its a brief visit today as I have just returned home from the 'Stitches' trade show. Previous to that we did 'CHA' the US trade show and I came home with a very nasty bug!. Why not pop along to the Woodware Blog for further inspiration...

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, colours and design, thanks for your inspiration Francoise. Hope you feel much better after your American bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. I really like the matching singles stamp too! What a good idea to combine different Sakura pens for more interest - I am going to have to do that.
    Christina A Maze of Memories
    ps your samples at Stitches were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...