Tuesday 13 September 2011

Dove Too

 As promised another version of the 'Patchwork Dove' 

FRS107 Patchwork Dove

This time I've used 6 by 6 pad 'Happy Heart' from 'My Mind's Eye'.
It's available from The Glitterpot.

I've used another greeting from
FRCL207 Ribbon Banners going up the side [This time without the ribbon banner].

The stencil for the gold 3" circle is:LJ 899 Petals background.
I ran it through my Cuttlebug.
What I like about this card is that you do not have to necessarily use Christmas Papers to do the paper piecing. You make the card 'Christmas like' by adding the gold card and the greeting.

2 comments:

  1. lovely colours again, shows how different Dove looks, thanks again, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the Dreamweaver Stencil for your gold embossed circle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...