Wednesday 22 June 2011

Woodware Design team Challenge - Black and white

As I am really into Peel Off's at the moment and I love my new collection I decided to use the following items for the challenge

94088 Large Blooms with Leaves in silver and black
94090 Blooms in black
90724 Tiny Messages in black

I made a square folded card from acetate 14.5cm by 14.5cm.

I've use Magi-film to pick up the waste of two small small blooms and some leaves, which are on  the front of the acetate card.











I used the waste from the silver blooms to fill alternate sections in the petals of the large black blooms. The blooms were constructed on white card and then cut out. I added some 3mm and 5mm pearls.

The back panel is made up of white card and black card. The white card is inside but the black is stuck on the outside making a sandwich with the acetate in the middle. That way you hide the adhesive.






Using a leaf from the Peel off's sheet as a stencil, I have sponged some leaves on the white card with a sponge Dauber and some Brilliance Starlite Silver ink.





4 comments:

  1. Fab card Francoise !! Clever idea using the peel off leaf as a stencil !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - stunning. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovely card, i too love it all, thanks for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Francoise, I do love using Acetate too. the flower blooms are beautiful. Thank you for showing. Hugs JO.xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...