Thursday 23 June 2011

DIY too

This is a card we made in a workshop a while back at The Craft Barn. If you don't already know I'm coming back to the barn to do workshops again!
My first one is on Saturday 27th of August. Really looking forwards to it.


I've used Clear Magic set FRCL039 Mr Fix It


The house started life has a rectangle and we cut one end into a point. We used the plank from the set for the border and roof edge. The window is made up of punched squares. The door has a doorknob made from a brad. The big tools are Quickutz dies [Lifestyle crafts]. 


It's quite a different look to my previous DIY card! but some younger men like a more modern look...

2 comments:

  1. I like the modern colour scheme and the clever way you have incorporated the stamped images into the shape of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this clever house too, with the DIY stamps, great inspiration thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...